You have to adapt to the times, as Seneca already knew.
1. Provide proof of one of the "3-Gs" (tested, vaccinated, recovered).
You will need current valid proof both on arrival and throughout your stay in order for us to provide any services, such as lunch or therapies.
2. We are happy to talk to you! To avoid congestion at the reception, please call us from your room if possible with questions & requests.
Direct dial reception: 9
3. If possible, keep your distance from other people (except fellow travellers).
Please pay attention to the distance, especially in narrow places, e.g. in the corridors or in the lift.
4. Wash or disinfect hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
5. Corona is a fresh-air looser. We therefore recommend that you air the room regularly yourself.
WITH YOUR CARE YOU PROTECT YOURSELF AS WELL AS THE OTHER GUESTS AND OUR STAFF!
We take care of your safety: Before reopening, we optimised our hygiene processes and took numerous safety measures. These include, for example, not only the regular disinfection of all critical surfaces, but also the deep cleaning of all rooms with every change of guest. For this purpose, we use our special dry steam device, which reliably kills viruses with steam at 170 degrees and is applied to all surfaces.
You feel unsafe? We want to avoid that at all costs. We would be happy to tell you more about all our safety precautions in person.
To make it easier for you to choose the right test option during your stay, we have summarised all the options here:
1. antigen tests, valid for 24 hours
Free antigen tests are stocked at the hotel and are taken by the attending doctor or trained therapist via nasopharyngeal swab. Please make an appointment at reception to avoid congestion.
Free antigen test with self-swab (only 2.5cm in the nose) are available at the Kulturhalle Gröbming (in the middle school, Wiesackstraße 470) without appointment at the following times:
- Monday 07:00 - 09:00
- Tuesday 07:00 - 09:00
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:00
- Thursday 07:00 - 09:00
- Friday 07:00 - 09:00 and 16:00 - 18:00
2. self-tests, valid 24 hours
Can be obtained with an e-card at the Gröbming pharmacy and carried out independently. The result must be sent to the authority using the app/QR code.
3. PCR tests, valid for 72 hours
Can be taken by the attending doctor by appointment and will be forwarded by courier to the laboratory Dr. Tiran, Graz for evaluation (subject to a fee).
DETECTABLE ANTIBODIES EXEMPT YOU FROM COMPULSORY TESTING!
Vaccination is valid from the second injection or the 22nd day after the first injection in case of vaccines that only need one injection. It can be proven with the vaccination certificate. Please note that only vaccinations with vaccines approved in Austria are valid.
For convalescents, either:
1. the certificate of isolation 6 months from the date of issue
2. a molecular biological antibody test 3 months from acceptance